Salty reactions from other fans and the media

I've been having a right laugh this morning listening to the tears of other fans and journalists, can we have a thread dedicated to laughing at their pain?

I liked this comment from RAWK;

''Can't we just create another breakaway English league and just not invite these criminals?''
Being called criminals by a Scouser?

He's probably reading BM today.

Playing the victim already Robert? You brought this on yourself pal. We're not having none of this "I was just doing my job" bollocks. You placed yourself as an authority on the subject and you were very smug about it, you were completely wrong about everything, own up you little shit-weasel.

If anyone needs banning from the stadium, it's him and the club should let Pep phone him personally, to deliver the message.

He's probably reading this thread.

Playing the victim already Robert? You brought this on yourself pal. Not having none of this "I was just doing my job bollocks". You placed yourself as an authority on the subject, you were completely wrong about everything you little shit weasel.

Hopefully he'll be receiving legal papers soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.