"Salty"

Odd socks

A couple of weeks ago while sorting the Xmas tree lights etc my daughter reply to me was " Oooh Salty" in a very sarcastic tone.
Yes I was trying to be right all the time because of course I'm the expert at Xmas decorations so of course after 30 years nobody else comes close.
They were all having a laugh at my expense and I kind of got it without getting it if you get my drift...
Googled it later and it opened my eyes to this wonderful word.
Salty - a slang word for irritated,angry, or resentful over something.
Salty - exceptionally bitter angry or upset.

Great word I thought, so how can I share it with my fellow bluemooners, shall I post it in the United thread? Liverpool thread .? Match of the day thread? or my favourite the media thread.

As it simply fits the fucxing lot of them feel free to use it in all of them.......
The feeling of joy their salty tears bring me is a pleasure to behold.

A couple of weeks ago while sorting the Xmas tree lights etc my daughter reply to me was " Oooh Salty" in a very sarcastic tone.
Yes I was trying to be right all the time because of course I'm the expert at Xmas decorations so of course after 30 years nobody else comes close.
They were all having a laugh at my expense and I kind of got it without getting it if you get my drift...

Great word I thought, so how can I share it with my fellow bluemooners, shall I post it in the United thread? Liverpool thread .? Match of the day thread? or my favourite the media thread.

As it simply fits the fucxing lot of them feel free to use it in all of them.......
Hahaha great word, might be good for shearer at the moment!

Yeah, did yer not see Klippity after the game last night? He was reopening a Cheshire salt mine!

When I woman says “ooh salty” to me, it means something very different!

I usually apologise and try to remember what I’d eaten the day before.

I fear a number of posters have been mislead about me by certain individuals.
'Irritated, angry, resentful' no way that's me.
Obnoxious yes but not the others.

As Rabbie said,

“O, wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!
It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.