Salvia

TheMightyQuinn

Totally legal.

Anyone ever tried a few bongs of this consecutively?

Mental stuff, like falling off the edge of the earth for 10 minutes but good. Then it leaves you nicely stoned for an hour or so afterwards.

Mental but good stuff.

Worth keeping in mind for people if their useless medication is hard to come by.

It's not really for getting high with, because it can have the opposite effects, the results can be pretty nightmarish for those not in the right mental state (and yes I have used it)

Ducado said:
It's not really for getting high with, because it can have the opposite effects, the results can be pretty nightmarish for those not in the right mental state (and yes I have used it)

Yeah one of my mates went mental on it apparently, although I wasn't there when it happened so not sure of the details.

I can see it going dark quickly if you aren't in a correct mental state for getting lifted but for some reason, touch wood, I'm mentally sound when tripping and always have fun.

clarkie_ni said:
the videos on youtube are serious. people really going mental and into another world.
cannot believe it is legal

True, they usually criminalise anything that's fun, leaving us with alcohol and little else.

Alcohol is crap, it isn't a nice high, hangovers are twats and people who are drunk are usually utter arseholes.

Only good side is drunk girls are easy but that feels a bit rapey to me nowadays.

mix it with a few MAOI's. you'll soon be on your way... (for about 8 hours!)

Ive seen people have mad trips on this stuff.

One of my mates was trying to jump out his bedroom window, he could hear people outside walking past and thought they were shouting abuse at him. It was actually some women walking up the hill with her kids! She had the shock of her life when she was screamed at to shut up!

Dangerous stuff Salvia.

Trotting(Ketamine) seems to be a big thing down here in South Wales at the moment, everyone seems to be doing it. It really doesnt appeal to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.