Salvio

Milner7 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
NoahCity said:
Why are people putting Silva on the left, I feel that makes him less effective. Shouldn't he be central with Jovetic/Nasri on the left?

Because Jovetic doesn't want to play on the left and he's not as effective on the left either. He's a very good target man and if he's on the left he's not gonna be a target man. Silva plays on the left for Spain, sure it's not his best position but he's never played as the 10 with us.

How do you know he doesn't want to play on the left?
And a more effective silva is a much better option that an effective Jovetic, i agree with Noah silva won't be as good on the left he hasn't got enought pace i think Jovetic will play in the Isco role which was on the left.

That was the talk this past season, that he was unhappy playing out on the left because he prefers a more central role.

Mr. Aguia said:
Milner7 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Because Jovetic doesn't want to play on the left and he's not as effective on the left either. He's a very good target man and if he's on the left he's not gonna be a target man. Silva plays on the left for Spain, sure it's not his best position but he's never played as the 10 with us.

And a more effective silva is a much better option that an effective Jovetic, i agree with Noah silva won't be as good on the left he hasn't got enought pace i think Jovetic will play in the Isco role which was on the left.

That was the talk this past season, that he was unhappy playing out on the left because he prefers a more central role.
Silva is quicker then isco so playn him on the left shouldnt be a problem even though personally i want silva in the middle

Proelia said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Milner7 said:

Silva is quicker then isco so playn him on the left shouldnt be a problem even though personally i want silva in the middle
If you play Silva wide shouldn't it be on the right so that he can cut in and make plays with his left foot (his stronger foot). You can also do this for Nasri who is right footed. Doesn't make sense playing Silva on the left, he isn't very fast and isn't a winger!

BigOscar said:
Nothing like either tbh. More like a winger version of Suarez/Tevez

So he's nothng like those two wingers, he's more like the two strikers. Except he is a winger. I'm glad we cleared that up.

NoahCity said:
Proelia said:
Mr. Aguia said:
If you play Silva wide shouldn't it be on the right so that he can cut in and make plays with his left foot (his stronger foot). You can also do this for Nasri who is right footed. Doesn't make sense playing Silva on the left, he isn't very fast and isn't a winger!
The problem with Silva in the Center is that he is a poorer finisher than both Nasri and Jovetic. He really needs to work on that side of his game.

BlueDejong said:
Tom Kundert ‏@Portu_Goal 1m
Portuguese winger Pizzi & Argentine forward Luís Fariña in Lisbon to sign for Benfica. Very hopeful on Pizzi's progress. Great NT prospect.

Salvio coming...?

perhaps *rubbing my beard*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.