Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

anyone on the thomas cook trip???
booked for 8 days now no confirmation, they are saying they have to see what numbers they get before they wil confirm, its a joke!!!!
first went to book it said they had sold out, then you could book it....anyone have any dealings on this???
cheers

Departing M-cr Airport, places still available, match ticket City End guaranteed, call the office 0161 775 7500 for reservations

BR

Spike

thincrust said:
anyone on the thomas cook trip???
booked for 8 days now no confirmation, they are saying they have to see what numbers they get before they wil confirm, its a joke!!!!
first went to book it said they had sold out, then you could book it....anyone have any dealings on this???
cheers

two mates of mine sacked it and booked with spikes outfit...how can u plan things with that kind of response from TC?

I was on the thomas cook trip and they let me know today ive been balloted out on points by the club

As ever the Football Supporters' Federation are here for you, the travelling fan. Just as in every game in Europe last time round, the FSF have produced a guide for Blues heading away in Europe. For the lowdown on the Austrian city, including a very handy Google Map to get your bearings, just head to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/ground-guide/international-clubs/red-bull-salzburg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/ground-guide/inte ... -salzburg/</a>

If you've got any questions about the city, don't hesitate to ask - our contact details are at that link.

All the best,

FSF

SALZBURG AWAY LATEST DETAILS

WE HAVE STARTED TO FORWARD E-TICKETS AND HOTEL VOUCHERS FOR THE TRIP, PLEASE PRINT THESE OFF AND BRING THEM ALONG ON THE DAY.

IF YOU'VE GOT ANY PROBLEMS PRINTING THEM OFF, CONTACT OUR OFFICE 0161 775 7500.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

BR

sPIKE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.