Sam Allardyce

Southgate will get it and he will pick whoever the FA want so they can sell shirts and tickets.

The players loved his style but his man management was poor. Neville said he was as good as Fergie but useless at man management. The FA screwed him over with his comments, just like they wouldn't hire Clough, just like they wouldn't hire Redknappp. Redknappp has no tactical skills at all but he would have released the shackles and made it half exciting

I've just read that new Henry Winter book about England and you're right about Hoddle, a top notch tactician and coach but appalling man management, I got the impression he just couldn't be arsed with that side of managenent and didn't want confrontation and when it did happen as on the occasion of Gaza being left out in 2008 all hell broke loose and he couldn't cope.

It was incredibly depressing watching that, I honestly don't know where we go internationally, I'm quietly seething here.

Jesus I thought for a second there you were asking if we needed one at all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.