samba

LoveCity said:
Not the type of defender we will be buying now, all of our defenders will have good technical ability and be very good with the ball at their feet like Nastasic and Rekik.
He is technically good. I remember him putting in some great long passes, and he played up front at times for blackburn

sergiokun said:
pudge said:
How much was his release clause?

12.5 million pudge
He'll be 29 this year, would be a back up/bench player.

12m would be too rich for my taste, but as nijinsky and BoyBlue will tell you I have shit taste.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Not the type of defender we will be buying now, all of our defenders will have good technical ability and be very good with the ball at their feet like Nastasic and Rekik.
He is technically good. I remember him putting in some great long passes, and he played up front at times for blackburn

He's really not a technical defender, he's a typical beast defender like Lescott... not the type of defender Mancini seems to favour. We're trying to build a complete footballing team, that's why the Samba is going to QPR and we'll sign another target.

NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
11m apparently.

Not keen on a captain who hands in transfer request and moves to Russia. Hopefully we give him a pass.

ETA, seen anything from 10-12m bandied around.
Not to mention he's apparantley just upped an left their training camp without so much as a goodbye to sign for QPR.

pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
11m apparently.

Not keen on a captain who hands in transfer request and moves to Russia. Hopefully we give him a pass.

ETA, seen anything from 10-12m bandied around.
Not to mention he's apparantley just upped an left their training camp without so much as a goodbye to sign for QPR.

It's fucking disgusting.

My problem is that he blamed Blackburns owners and said he cluldnt play as his mentality wasn't right. That's some really promising attitude from a captain right there. Absolutely disgusting and everything I hate about modern football.

If you're moving for money then fair enough. But don't be fucking sly about it, man up and be straight with fans. "The offer is a great one, good fee for club and a contract which will set me and my family up." Etc. Not summat sly like leaving manager who's already hated to deal with a team fighting with relegation and no captain. I cannot get over how much I hate that.

QPR have to stay up, no two ways about it. This is a Leeds and Pompy rolled into one. I will keep a firm eye on things because we could see this being one of the most costly flops of all time. Barton on 80k, Boswinga on 65k, Remy on 70k, Cesar (must be close to 100k?) Etc, that's some Prometheus shit right there.

As for waving goodbye to team mates, well lack of it. Tells you everything we need to know if we didn't already. Classy move :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.