Same player again.

kippaxblue76 said:
Frustrates the life out of me, very talented and could do so much more.
Agreed. Is it really that hard to stand there and head it instead of finding an excuse to pussy out of it?!
1) It doesn't hurt.
2) He's getting God-knows-how-much a week, I'd stand in a wall for a Stevie Gerrard free kick with my legs open every week to play for City!

I've lost patience with him, ok you can forgive him the fact that he doesn't tackle back or actually tackle at all but his distribution was appalling tonight.

Despise him, i think he's overated and i can't wait until he goes, he hasn't got one bone in his body which shows his commitement for this team,

what does he do? runs down the line and delivers a shit cross? don't see the fascination about him at all last 2 years, scores now and again, has 1 good game in 8, not good enough.

back on the bench for tuesday, he won't know what's hit him when Johnson starts everygame, you thought he would at least try harder knowing he's playing for his place, but no he doesn't wanna fucking know, gone in the summer.

Bridge was playing two positions today cos of this lazy shithouse.[/quote]
totally agree think thats why we have struggled in the left back position but on his day which is rare he is top class just wish that having johnstone about will bring the best out of him

Freestyler said:
Despise him, i think he's overated and i can't wait until he goes, he hasn't got one bone in his body which shows his commitement for this team,

what does he do? runs down the line and delivers a shit cross? don't see the fascination about him at all last 2 years, scores now and again, has 1 good game in 8, not good enough.

back on the bench for tuesday, he won't know what's hit him when Johnson starts everygame, you thought he would at least try harder knowing he's playing for his place, but no he doesn't wanna fucking know, gone in the summer.

i think we can safely say that there will be many players on their way out in the summer some of which will not go down to well with the fans

hilts said:
Freestyler said:

i think we can safely say that there will be many players on their way out in the summer some of which will not go down to well with the fans

Toure and Zabaleta can go on that list aswell.

hilts said:
couldnt complain about adebayor at all today, when we managed to get the ball to him he looked dangerous, also thought his work rate was good, ireland didnt link very well today, also think barry's role with england has affected his forward play

Bollox,he was a fuckin boneidle useless fanny throughout,he needs to grow a pair and put himself about,a complete waste of space.Barry did excellent within the constraints of the set up and was amongst the few who deserve praise for their effort.

Freestyler said:
hilts said:

Toure and Zabaleta can go on that list aswell.

dont fancy irelands or neds chances either, def think petrov, ireland, ned , zab, toure, garrido are in danger

FantasyIreland said:
hilts said:
couldnt complain about adebayor at all today, when we managed to get the ball to him he looked dangerous, also thought his work rate was good, ireland didnt link very well today, also think barry's role with england has affected his forward play

Bollox,he was a fuckin boneidle useless fanny throughout,he needs to grow a pair and put himself about,a complete waste of space.Barry did excellent within the constraints of the set up and was amongst the few who deserve praise for their effort.
Can you imagine if you got a chance of playing professional football, you'd run through brick walls every game, I'd be shite, but I would still have a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.