Samir Nasri chant

I know its topical but to the tune 'free Nelson Mandela' we could sing ' Saaaam Samir Nasri', for one week only .

He evidently doesn't need a chant ....... anybody noticed the lad is once again taking on players left right and centre for the first time since his good 3 games for Arsenal.

I watched the Arsenal game again last night and Nasri was incredible. Fernandinho rightly won MOM honours but Nasri's football was a joy to watch.....it's almost like we have bought a new star player in.......a totally different player to the one we saw last season.

br62 said:
I watched the Arsenal game again last night and Nasri was incredible. Fernandinho rightly won MOM honours but Nasri's football was a joy to watch.....it's almost like we have bought a new star player in.......a totally different player to the one we saw last season.
agreed...top quality

Does anyone remember that video a while back with Micah Richards?
Urging fans to sing the Kaiser chiefs - ruby tune.

Samir Samir Samir Nasriiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhhhhh

DannyBoy2890 said:
Does anyone remember that video a while back with Micah Richards?
Urging fans to sing the Kaiser chiefs - ruby tune.

Samir Samir Samir Nasriiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I can't remember which one you are talking about but the one I heard on Wednesday was great.

But no one can beat the Ghost Buster song :)

To the tune of baa baa black sheep -
Samir Nasri score another goal
Please sir please sir one more goal
one for me and one for you
and one for the haters that say you're poo

CTID96 said:
To the tune of baa baa black sheep -
Samir Nasri score another goal
Please sir please sir one more goal
one for me and one for you
and one for the haters that say you're poo
Dear lord

If this is Sammi's thread and in case you read this forum Sammi.

I'd just like to say thank you on behalf of the supporters for your excellent gesture at the end of the Leicester game.

Any player that gives his shirt up to the crowd has my respect, but to pick out a young child who is with a disabled supporter is just fantastic.

Keep up the good work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.