Samir Nasri interview wanted

Samir did a interview pretty much straight after dzeko soaked roberto i have it on tv footage but i cannot find it on the web ?

Incyblue said:
Don't know of a post match interview, but this made me chuckle a interview few days after.

"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money. I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winner’s medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now.

I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct.

I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles.

If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team.

There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal."

Nasri disputes he ever did this interview with French TV, went on his twitter and everything saying it was made up, to be fair I've never seen audio or video of it happening.

I presume the OP means the one he did for Sky on the pitch? If so I want to see it too as apparently it was good.

has that michael parkinson wannabee paid nasri his ten grand yet??
he'll probably turn it into a "i'm piers morgan,look how important i am" moment
twunt

Here is the missing interview i recorded it on my android of the tv footage so sorry about the quality but its better than nothing !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AovcTkd7cuM[/youtube]

Here is the full interview in high quality
Code:
http://docuseed.com/Manchester City v Queens Park Rangers.Nasri.Interview.avi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.