Samir Nasri

D.Siddall1989 said:
tonea2003 said:
anyone notice samir's reaction to edins 4th goal
it was like, fookin ell what a goal. am i glad i've signed for city.
priceless

if you haven't seen it go to the extended highlights just after edin's 4th goal
I don't think we will have to wait long before he is pulling faces like that to his own goals!

and we to his no doubt

mancincali said:
I can't believe the prices the bin dippers pays, makes me roll on my back and litterally "lmao". Seriously we got Nasri for the same price (nearly) that they got HENDERSON?! Oh my goodness....what a laugh.

Plus Aguero for same money as Carroll !!!!!!!!!

any scousers whining on about us spending money - i dont disagree - i just say we have spent same amount of money as you on Kun and Nasri as you did on Henderson and Carroll.........its all about getting quality for the money - not the amount you spend

the analysis on motd 2 was great, showing how hard him and silva worked to get into the attack but then how disciplined they were to take up their defensive positions on the wings, with those two playing as wingers who drift in and make the opposiotion chase shadows, and two decent midfileders who just protect the back 4 and keep up rock solid, we can't go wrong!

The criticism that he can't pass is just laughable. 3 assists and a 97% success rate. Practically a clinic on how to pass from a wide position.

What a fucking steal. The 47m between Nasri and Silva is the best money we ever spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.