Samir Nasri

uwerosler28

today he proved to me just how differently people can see the same game. Before we scored nearly everyone round me at the ground was picking him out as the weak link slow uninterested always going sideways and backwards , a quick look on the match days thread to see his performance being described as " on fire " then second half same again the crowd gettin annoyed with his lazyness then on the way out I hear on the tannoy he is man of the match !

he was phenomenal, the people who sit near you should get their eyes checked

uwerosler28 said:
today he proved to me just how differently people can see the same game. Before we scored nearly everyone round me at the ground was picking him out as the weak link slow uninterested always going sideways and backwards , a quick look on the match days thread to see his performance being described as " on fire " then second half same again the crowd gettin annoyed with his lazyness then on the way out I hear on the tannoy he is man of the match !
Some people are just blinded with prejudice

Nasri was excellent. Then again, Nasri is an excellent player. I'd suggest that he's become something of a whipping boy, which is why he cops a lot of flak from the know nowts.

Perhaps we should play Nasri during British Summer Time (a bit longer if the weather is nice) and Milner during British Winter Time.

Trouble is we've needed big performances from him all season , and only sparodically has he shone ...... today he played well enough , but we are chasing shadows now , the title's gone ...... still , fair play to him for his much improved performance today , it proved to be a resounding win and a professional job done by the lads ....... it definitely keeps us on the track for second place.

Agree that he catches a little too much criticism at times, generally speaking, & perhaps as people's favourite dig & when the 'herd' mentality kicks in you'll get what you've described at the ground; football supporters - what else needs saying?

;o)

Kompany was picked out for the Irish Setanta's MOTM, and I thought Dzeko did everything but score today, and Yaya Toure & Silva also played good games, even Sinclair nearly scored with his first touch coming on, ehehe; nice to see so many of the team performing well, and us taking a good number of our chances.

hgblue said:
Nasri was excellent. Then again, Nasri is an excellent player. I'd suggest that he's become something of a whipping boy, which is why he cops a lot of flak from the know nowts.

Nasri is a top class player, who's just not been playing well.

Simply the reason he played well was that he is comfortable on the right.
Certain players can play right or left, but Samir isn't one.
He turns back towards play when on the left, which inevitably slows down play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.