Samir Nasri

It is a shame how an exceptional talent comes to this end. Whenever he comes to my mind, I remember City’s win over United 4-1 in Pelligrini’s league-winning season. This is one of the best, if not the best, games of Nasri in sky blue. First goal, the way he controlled the ball, the beautiful move against Smalling, the superb pass to Korallov who crossed to Aguero to score, all was and still a joy to watch again and again. In the second goal, he played the corner kick to Negredo who headed the ball to Toure to score. In the third, he did a great pass to Negredo, who crossed to Aguero to score. And finally, the ice on the cake, was the best goal, his goal. The cross from Navas to Samir who shoots the ball directly before touching the ground in the back of the net. One of my most favorite goals ever, I just love watching this goal. Best of luck with your life Samir.

Kolarov.

Never really played to his full potential for long enough for City. He'd work his way up and just when he was at top form he got injured or banned and then he'd have to start all over again.

Never forgotten Samir always a blue..

Who remembers when Steptoe got him sent off..

IVs my arse we all know what he was doing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.