Samir Nasri

Was arguably our best player in the 13/14 title win ...I wish him good luck and that he gets back to somewhere near his best

At least 4 were better. (YaYa, David, Aguero and Zab). There is a case for others as well.
Ageuro’s a funny one because at times that season he was unplayable, but he also succumbed to injury for significant parts of the season.

Yaya was at ‘Peak Yaya’ that season, especially in the run-in. It was Zab’s best season too.

At least 4 were better. (YaYa, David, Aguero and Zab). There is a case for others as well.
Spot on. Even Vinnie, with his injuries, played a more important role than Nasri. Samir was very good that season, don't get me wrong. But to claim he was our best player that season is nonsense.

If he's focused and on it, it only takes one or two players to click on his wavelength and West Ham will have a dangerous attack. If he wants it of course.

Despite his resemblance to KD Lang and inconsistent performances for us, I’ve always liked Nasri.

I hope he manages to impress at West Ham. On his day, he’s good enough to play for any side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.