Samsung Galaxy S3

I had the SI and SII but Samsungs build quality is rubbish, feels like your holding one of those toy phones on the front of a childs magazine... at the moment Im switching between my iPhone 4 and Nokia Lumia 900... Im liking Windows Phone 7 on the Lumia so I might wait for the next Lumia that offers WP8.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Also due an upgrade soon and it's currently between the S3 and the HTC One X. I like the HTC Sense UI but hear good things about the S3.

OneX is better designed, feels and looks nicer, the S3 has more features and better battery (and a lot more marketing), personally I prefer Sense to Touchwiz but there's not a lot in it. I think, though this is purely anecdotal, the OneX is more shatter proof. Both are large handsets for manly hands.

If you're open to the idea the Nokia Lumia 920 may be worth a look in. Windows Phone 8, going to be arguably one of the best phones on the market, hardware wise at least. Really does have some seriously good class leading features.

got an s3 and love it. had an HTC one x and the wireless and other stuff kept messing up on it. took me a while to get used to a samsung after having a HTC for the past few years but I love it now, great phone

adrianr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Also due an upgrade soon and it's currently between the S3 and the HTC One X. I like the HTC Sense UI but hear good things about the S3.

OneX is better designed, feels and looks nicer, the S3 has more features and better battery (and a lot more marketing), personally I prefer Sense to Touchwiz but there's not a lot in it. I think, though this is purely anecdotal, the OneX is more shatter proof. Both are large handsets for manly hands.

If you're open to the idea the Nokia Lumia 920 may be worth a look in. Windows Phone 8, going to be arguably one of the best phones on the market, hardware wise at least. Really does have some seriously good class leading features.
I'm an Android fan so the Windows phone doesn't interest me and have been looking at comparative reviews of the HTC & S3, in which the HTC seems to shade it on everthing but battery life. There's a more powerful version coming out shortly (the HTC One X Plus) which has the same battery as the S3 so I think I'll go with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.