Samuel on Mourinho

as much as i hate mourinho`s arrogance. i`d hate to think we would lose out on his undoubted talent to get his teams winning trophy`s. and then for him to go to old twatford and keep them bastard winning, while we still hope would piss me off immensely

We're willing to break the bank for players, so why not for managers?

If we get Mourinho, I would wank till my willy fell off. (don't do it kids, you go deaf)

edit: you'd also see richards improve rapidly.

I must say the prospect of Mourinho managing us is a very exciting one. I want Mark Hughes to do well, I really do, but it looks mor and more unlikely to happen and if he does get the sack then Mourinho would be the ideal high-profile mutli-talented guy to grab us by the scruff of the neck and get us winning matches.

I'm not a Hughes outer but if Mourinho can be persuaded to join City then we should go for it.

It would take the 'project' onto a whole new level.

Sorry Mark but you are not a top manager, you may become one but life is too short. Mourinho is the real deal and players will fcome to play for him.

Great article, very interesting. It would be incredible if we got Mourinho but let's see. I still have faith in Hughes but Mourinho is a much better manager.

Mental_blue said:
J-Bay Blue said:
If we can get the special one, grab him as soon as - no matter what the results of the next few games.

The day before yesterday would suit me.

Boring football undert Mourinho? Forget it - WINNING football.

The defence would stop leaking goals, and the attacking players that we have would still do the business.

The difference would be 3-3 would become 1-0, 2-2 would become 1-0 and 1-1 would become 1-0.

Bring him on!

Now!

I've corrected it for you.

You did notice, despite the correction, that's still 9 points compared to 3 right?

For the love of god pay him whatever he wants, give him the transfer budget and lets get things moving properly.

If there is any opportunity to get him we have to take it. Cant let him go to the rags or scouse vermin.

We will only get one shot at this if its going pair shaped over there lets do a deal with Inter and extract him in January. I dont know of a single city fan that would not want this guy at our club.

He would get 50% more out of the current squad plus attract the best players - something Hughes can never do regardless of money.

If you want to be top dog you have to make tough calls - look at Chelsea they are back on top having got their man.

What I do find funny is that he hates it in Italy. It doesnt surprise me at all the football is awful, its a pub league compared to the prem. Its not a worldwide stage and he is not the main focus of attention. The press / media universally hate him over there (opposed to universally loving him over here) He was told though ! Come home Jose we will welcome you with open arms at city.

This is by no means a dig at Mark Hughes - but if Mourinho would come to City then we should jump at the chance!

Mourinho would bring results and has the ability to draw world class players to the club!
Top Tier Players would want to come here and this would send a strong signal of intent to any of these players who doubt our credibilities.

It would probably be a dissapointment for Hughes but Football and a drive for success can be a harsh reality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.