Samuele Ricci

That's for sure, but we need someone with more experience and quality.
seen some more Ederson chat this morning (but insider ergh) , he'd be a better fit I this system i think, seems to be far more mobile and physical but need to check out more of him when i get time.

Bernardo Corradi, Rolando Bianchi & Luca Scapuzzi didn't travel well did they? (Mario was OK though)
Roland bianchi had great hair and although german/italian loved mauricio gaudino he should of beaten Boris to death when he had the chance would of only got manslaughter and a couple of years :)

May be hard to get this lad in January. Torino just lost their star striker for the whole season and may not be able to afford losing another key man halfway through the year.

That's for sure, but we need someone with more experience and quality.

But this is exactly the dilemma the club have. Buy someone with more experience and quality and then they will expect to start every week, even when Rodri returns. Buy a younger player with potential and they should be happy to be a squad player to start with. Lavia would have been perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.