San Fran or New Orleans

All - thanks for your replies. I have booked the 3rd day in San Fran :)

Thanks for all your recommendations. I have since looked to book Alcatraz early but you cant do it until 90 days before (which is from next Monday!) so i'll be sure to get right on it

Alcatraz Tickets Purchased for an evening tour (Friday Night). Also going to a San Francisco Giants v Oakland A's game on the Sunday Afternoon. That leaves all Saturday for the GGB and other things mentioned above...

Again, thanks everyone who contributed to the thread - really helpful.

Alcatraz Tickets Purchased for an evening tour (Friday Night). Also going to a San Francisco Giants v Oakland A's game on the Sunday Afternoon. That leaves all Saturday for the GGB and other things mentioned above...

Not Friday 13th by any chance?

Great stuff, you will love the night time tour as it really adds to the atmosphere. Have a fantastic time.

If you have sea legs it's also worth doing the day trip to the Farralon Islands to see the Great White Sharks and Whales etc

If you have time of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.