San Siro crowd control

This is typically everything I hate about this shite competition. It will never see another penny off me!

They treat fans like rubbish then put them up in the heavens behind nets usually.

Dreadful.

More to do with crowd control in Italy really rather than the competition . Most other places have been fine.
Haven't gone myself but have 14 mates over there they are having a good time.
Wish I was there myself

More to do with crowd control in Italy really rather than the competition . Most other places have been fine.
Haven't gone myself but have 14 mates over there they are having a good time.
Wish I was there myself
Went to Barca, RM, Ajax, Dortmund and believe me they're all the same.

The atmosphere in the townsthe day before and day of the match is fabulous, but the football, the stewarding and the treatment the fans get is diabolical.

It was a fantastic day until we arrive at the ground 90 mins before kick off, and the fascist cnuts take over and turn a cracking day into a fuck up.
So angry. They took photos of our passports and threatened not to let us in. Women crying and people getting punchy due to these tiny dick nazis.
Fooking angry.

Went to Barca, RM, Ajax, Dortmund and believe me they're all the same.

The atmosphere in the townsthe day before and day of the match is fabulous, but the football, the stewarding and the treatment the fans get is diabolical.
They’re not all the same. This has been the worst by far for getting in and still waiting to get out.

Atlanta ‘ultra’ with a man bun making slit throat signs across a police cordon to me. Police moved, came over and tried their shake my hand.

Gobshites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.