Sanchez sacked

Pearson. Yet ANOTHER third-rate chancer with a history of abject failure behind him. How the fuck do these mediocre journeymen keep getting these jobs?
Sat Rock bottom and are desperate hence someone who's been in the situation is my guess.

Good appointment. It was Pearson who started Leicester revolution with that 8-games run on the end of pre-title season when they were as good as relegated just to take 19 points in last 8 games. Mostly his team too that won the league. When you look at that run, he might even won it himself if it wasn't to that Thailand sex scandal that basically cost him his job (and his son being part of it).

They don't need anyone fancy, they need someone to make them as hard as possible and he is solid choice in that.

I like how he treats journos too. A lot. Proper bullying. Respect.

Last edited:
Pearson. Yet ANOTHER third-rate chancer with a history of abject failure behind him. How the fuck do these mediocre journeymen keep getting these jobs?

Don’t agree. I think he did quite a good job at Leicester. I wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as managers like Hughes or pardew.

There’s also been quite a few good managers being given chances now - lampard, potter, wilder. All there teams play really good football

Pearson will make them a lot tougher to beat, he has very good man management & will create an us against the world scenario within the club. There are tons of games left & i'm betting he will keep them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.