Sandro

bluemiester said:
Sandro's just returned early from a knee injury. He was meant to be out until October, but has already featured in games this season. Spurs would never sell him.

I'm not sure on Sherwoods longevity in his current role,however,given his post match comments regarding Sandro......I suspect he would be very much for sale.

A cheaper,maybe even better..... alternative to Fernando?

He has been terrible when playing this season. I know he has come back from injury, but his level has been nowhere near good enough for City. Doesn´t even seem to be in Sherwoods ideal 11 (although to be fair he has himself admitted to not knowing what that is)

FantasyIreland said:
Has he fallen down the pecking order/out of favour at Spuds?

Worth a bid in jan? The defensive midfielder we are missing?

Why would we want a player who's not good enough for Spurs? If he can't get a game for them how could he get a game for us? No point signing a player to sit on the bench.

bizarre suggestion. If City are to adopt the 4-2-2-2 formation or most of next season then the club needs to buy more dynamic central midfielders for the system to work the best.

He's shite.

Remember on the day we beat Spurs 6-0, he was giving it big licks in the paper saying he was going to destroy Yaya in the midfield battle.

25 minutes in, they're losing and he's being sick on the halfway line.

Think im in the minority here but I actually rate him he is a proper warrior in the centre of the park and will put a real shift in break up play he is big, strong and pretty quick for a guy of his size. Don't think we will be in for him though but at around 5 mil he would be a bargain!

Too injury prone. Injuries have cost us this season. I'd rather we let go of a few injury prone players than buy any more. (nastasic and aguero being the exceptions - the former because this is his first injury hit season and the latter because it's Aguero)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.