Sane injured?

Rumour flying round on Twitter, out for two months!

I pray that's not true, not quite sure how that's happened. He was in training at Schalke wasn't he ?

Jonathan Smith (from ESPN) has just tweeted that he's been told it's a slight tweak and nothing serious.

He has a slight hamstring and hasn't trained this week

The guy who originally posted the info has his account protected and someone has grabbed it off there. The bloke said the club are witholding this info and he also said the person that did the scan is doing Pogba today. And look who just landed. So seems element of truth to rumours. I pray not though. :(

Here we go again with the sodding injuries. Unbelievable

The guy who originally posted the info has his account protected and someone has grabbed it off there. The bloke said the club are witholding this info and he also said the person that did the scan is doing Pogba today. And look who just landed. So seems element of truth to rumours. I pray not though. :(
Pep said it was minor and he hasn't trained yet,some random guy on twitter says something and everyone repeats it

Why the worry even if it is 2 months? It will allow him to settle in without immediate pressure and give Nolito, Raheem and Kelechi chance to stake their claims.
I know that everyone (including me) is eager to Sane play but if there is one area where we can cope with an injury it is wide attacker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.