Sane left out of Germany World Cup Squad

We need to be putting a bid in for this Brandt, he must be some player to be picked ahead of leroy!!!!!

Gutted for the lad, but with my selfish city hat on glad pep can get with him earlier than expected, as the Germans are sure to go deep into the tournament

I watched one of Germany's games a few months ago, Leroy was playing as an inside left with the wing back outside him, he looked a little bit lost tbh, he certainly didn't look comfortable with the position he was playing.

Sorry for Leroy. But if this decision reflects the depth of talent at Low's disposal then the rest of the should look out

He doesn't fit the German machine type of player they want is all I can assume. Too expressive and maverick maybe, it's the only reason i can see especially since they took Gundog.

Reading on a forum over here that, apparently, Leroy isn't that well liked by the senior members of the German squad. Whether that's bullshit or not, I don't know.

Be interesting to see how this has gone down in Germany. It seems ridiculous to not at least bring him as a game changer to bring on in an emergency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.