Sankeys Manchester closing down

The owner is saying he wants to focus on Sankeys in Ibiza. I wouldnt bother if i was him, i went in last year because we were given free tickets and its probably the shittest club ive ever been in. He will never get any big names playing there

Feed-The-Goat said:
charliebigspuds said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Have they come up with a reason as to why apart from it being dogturd, or have i just answered my own question?
you stick to supping lager shandy's in Norwegian blue

The standard of Manchesters nightlife really is the pits.
you must be joking, I love a night on blue wicked in Lloyds whilst wearing my rockport's and Ed Hardy t shirt especially if there's some piss poor grade class A to snort in the bogs, you can't beat it

BlueBoy85 said:
charliebigspuds said:
at least we've still got the printworks and all the culture it brings

Haha good one!

Never went there, but lost count at the number of out of towner's who have ask me for directions. Its weird but they all had something in common? Wide eyes!

blue81 said:
Whenever I notice someone likes "funky house" I avoid them like the f*****g plague!

Never been Sankey's but you can't beat funky house on a night out.

Speaking of which, Herd & Fitz are at Zuri in Hazel Grove in a few weeks for what I can only imagine will be like reliving my youth.

Won't be going, Zuri is wank.

ZURI25TH.jpg

Anyone who thinks Sankey's play Funky House have obviously never been there so shouldn't really be judging

Timmmmahhhh said:
blue81 said:
Whenever I notice someone likes "funky house" I avoid them like the f*****g plague!

Never been Sankey's but you can't beat funky house on a night out.

Speaking of which, Herd & Fitz are at Zuri in Hazel Grove in a few weeks for what I can only imagine will be like reliving my youth.

Won't be going, Zuri is wank.

ZURI25TH.jpg

Since when as Jon Fitz been an old skool dj??

Sankeys was class when Golden was there. I remember unity being a pirate station and broardcasting from above Sankeys.

All the big names have played at Sankeys over the years. I remember seeing Frankie Knuckles there 12 years ago.

The venue itself is class, very dark and seedy. Not as good as The Music Box was in that respect though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.