Santa Cruz and Lescott in top ten worst transfers???

The whole article was written soley to have a pop at Ross Turnbull so I wouldn't worry about it

Meddler said:
The whole article was written soley to have a pop at Ross Turnbull so I wouldn't worry about it
Turnbull is a good young keeper, it must be written by a bitter Boro fan or just someone who doesnt know a thing about football

I can't see they have a case against Lescott at all, RSC is another story, but shouldn't the list be written closer to the end of the season to see what actually happens on the field?

Didnt someone once pay 30 mill for ferdibland when the transfer fees were not as high and he was at the same level in his career as JL is now. Oh sorry am i not allowed to critisize i better take back.

I think Lescott is a terrific signing. He may not be worth that money but who cares - money no longer matters.

JL is a great signing for us.

On the basis that we could have signed a fit striker without major injury concerns I am not so sure about RSC.

How can they judge?? It September FFS!!!!

If they turn out to be rubbish then they may have a case but considering we have so much cash it is with little risk anyway, we just buy someone else.

It is just another way to try and get at City because we have so much money and good players now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.