santa cruz stumps ssnews

colin's bell helmet

that swanson twat is speaking to roque on the fone and asked him is tevez happy at city and roque said 'yeh he is as you can tell by the footy he's playing at the moment'...cue silence from swanson.....what a prick, he then went on diggin askin is he at all homesick. nice1 roque for puttin the record straight and puttin that swanson prick back in his box.

Never read to much into the shite in the papers anyway, fucking journo's twisting it again to make a story out of nothing, WANKERS.

Just to add, the article i read this morning said that Tevez is still disillusioned with the twice a day training, FFS, we all know from the training reports on hear that it's bullshit.

Glad he's done that, he's been a good guy whilst he's been here. I'm as livid as any other blue about his transfer to City but that was Hughes' fault, not his

The Fat el Hombre said:
Glad he's done that, he's been a good guy whilst he's been here. I'm as livid as any other blue about his transfer to City but that was Hughes' fault, not his

Agreed, he's a top guy and it's not his fault Hughes paid so much for him.

He probably had Garry Cook holding some open scissors to his hair. He'll say anything when his hair is on the line.

Well done Roque the players are getting fed up with the bullSh*t now. We have to stop rising to it, it is not paranoia to suggest the media are out to get us, there is just too much Sh*te that we read day in day out.

Even Milner stated on his sky interview after the game against Blackpool calling them 'you lot' in reference to the media showing what his view of them is.

Every time I read about the rags its over the top sensationalism. Take it with this guy Hernandes he scored a header that he headed more in hope than expectation and a tap in and they're already raving about him. Its bog standard stuff that you would see from any premier league striker. They even tried to make out Bebe got on the scoresheet in the paper when everyone who saw the goal knew it was a deflection.

Keeps the rag masses happy because they even believe this sh*te.

Pro rags = anti City its that simple.

Well done Roque for exposing them.

ps I think he's better than he's given credit for, I woudl like to see him given a chance, it would be great to see a City striker who could get on the end of crosses from Silva and Johnson.

Blue Mooner said:
Well done Roque the players are getting fed up with the bullSh*t now. We have to stop rising to it, it is not paranoia to suggest the media are out to get us, there is just too much Sh*te that we read day in day out.

Even Milner stated on his sky interview after the game against Blackpool calling them 'you lot' in reference to the media showing what his view of them is.

Every time I read about the rags its over the top sensationalism. Take it with this guy Hernandes he scored a header that he headed more in hope than expectation and a tap in and they're already raving about him. Its bog standard stuff that you would see from any premier league striker. They even tried to make out Bebe got on the scoresheet in the paper when everyone who saw the goal knew it was a deflection.

Keeps the rag masses happy because they even believe this sh*te.

Pro rags = anti City its that simple.

Well done Roque for exposing them.

ps I think he's better than he's given credit for, I woudl like to see him given a chance, it would be great to see a City striker who could get on the end of crosses from Silva and Johnson.
I too would still like to see him given a chance, but I can't see it happening TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.