santa cruz wants out !!

nimrod said:
is he worth 18 million though ?

Who is - not my money. Who else we gonna get to improve the squad? Eto'o Henry Trezaguet whoever are not likely to come. Who else who is realistic - Darren Bent maybe. And how much did he cost spurs. Dean Ashton maybe. Injury prone and would prob not cost much less either

johnmc said:
nimrod said:
is he worth 18 million though ?

Who is - not my money. Who else we gonna get to improve the squad? Eto'o Henry Trezaguet whoever are not likely to come. Who else who is realistic - Darren Bent maybe. And how much did he cost spurs. Dean Ashton maybe. Injury prone and would prob not cost much less either

Id go for Crouch, never gets injured and scores more than RSC

paulgoaturd said:
The future club of RSC all depends on whether Hughes can keep his job. I can guarantee that if Hughes is sacked RSC will NOT be joining City.

According to the City debate show last night the owners have pledged to stick by Hughes for another season at least, so I think we have to accept whether we like it or not, RSC will be a City player this summer! I agree with what URG has to say about him and don't want us to sign him, but I've been told in good faith that he's definitely coming to City for his buyout clause!

bizzbo said:
i actually think he's a fine striker with everything we need for the lone role. i'd take him even with the injuries, but only for about 10-12m.

Take your £12M evaluation and add the City tax (which is what most teams will add on ebcause it's us) and it's about £15m, which is about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.