Santa Cruz - Why no approach?

Pam

Does anyone think that the apparent cooling of interest in RSC means we have other irons in the fire? Like Villa or someone.

I think City know Sam needs the dough to strengthen his team. City are making him sweat. i'd rather have Podolski all day.

Not fussed what happens with this fella either way. I'd expect he'll come here though one way or another.

5knuckleshuffle said:
I think City know Sam needs the dough to strengthen his tea. City are making him seat. i'd rather have Podolski all day.

Erm, most people just add another teabag to the pot....

The arabs have also gone into the extended seat business aswell if they're making one for sam!

just when you think its safe and were not getting him WHAM !! 60M double swoop for rsc and bellamy, shrewd business ;)

Whim bham bham even?

How tall are they? Are these our BIG signings? Perhaps one can get on the others shoulders if not?

Pam said:
Does anyone think that the apparent cooling of interest in RSC means we have other irons in the fire? Like Villa or someone.

It probably just means that we refuse to pay 18m + TBH for an average striker who had 1 good season like RSC.

That would be worse than the deal we made for Benjani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.