santa cruz

blue_chili_pepper

i have it on good authority that roque santa cruz will be joining manchester city in the next 24 hours. price is unknown at the moment but the contract situation is nearing a close! it is being rumoured a four year deal is in the pipeline.

beleive if not people, im not too sure if i beleive myself, just been told! just passing info for fellow blues

you say it is on good authority but then you say you dont believe it your self?

makes no sense to me.

blue_chili_pepper said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the list beckons my friend

i know paul mate, i was thinking shall i post it and be banished to the list but i do beleive this will happen. might not in 24 hours but i reckon we will have him!
hopefully we will have him, much better than what we currently have

So you're saying we MIGHT sign Santa Cruz in the next 24 hours or maybe not. Bloody hell breaking news we're after Santa Cruz wouldn't have guessed that one

blue_chili_pepper said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the list beckons my friend

how you doing anyway paul, long time no speak!
well not great to be fair, had a rough christmas but hopefully a couple of quality signings and a decent end to the season will help :) how about you?

vbr said:
So you're saying we MIGHT sign Santa Cruz in the next 24 hours or maybe not. Bloody hell breaking news we're after Santa Cruz wouldn't have guessed that one

no im saying i have been told in the next 24 hours we will sign him based on facts i have been told. fuck me if people read things first time properly!

i said i don't know if i beleive it myself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.