santa cruz.

Taylor said:
Big Sam has just said on Sky Sports News that no bid has been recieved from Manchester City.... So no it is not a done deal yet

But has one been received & accepted from ADUG?

we have been linked with Villa, Etoo, Henry, Aguero, Kaka and Santa Cruz to name but a few. Why could Snta Cruz not be a smokescreen ? and after Hughes paid 3.8m surely 18m after 1 season and presently injured (if true) he could fall into the not paying over the odds category as well ?

I am now officially at the "god knows who's coming"

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
we have been linked with Villa, Etoo, Henry, Aguero, Kaka and Santa Cruz to name but a few. Why could Snta Cruz not be a smokescreen ? and after Hughes paid 3.8m surely 18m after 1 season and presently injured (if true) he could fall into the not paying over the odds category as well ?

I am now officially at the "god knows who's coming"

It's well known he want's him and did put a 14m bid in the summer. He will go back for him, probley already done deal.

Mail this morning says a deal wll be announced within the next 24 hours. I think 15 mill was mentioned.

Name Roque Luis Santa Cruz Cantero
Nickname Chico
Date of birth 16.08.1981
Star sign Leo
Place of birth Asuncion, Paraguay
Nationality Paraguay, Spain
Height 1.91m
Weight 88kg
Shoe Size 44,5
Graduation A-Levels
Club Blackburn Rovers F.C.
Debut 28.04.1999
Position Forward
Number 24
Family status married to Giselle, 2 Kids Tobias and Fiorella

Hobby Music, Shopping, Computer, Tennis, Basketball

Successes World Club Cup 2001;
Champions-League-Winner 2001;
3x Paraguayan Championship;
German Championship 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2005;
German Cup 2000, 2003 and 2005,
League Cup 2000 and 2004;
appeared at World Cup 2002 and 2006

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.