Santa Stroll?

ManCitylegend92

Just a quick question, its £15 for the Santa stroll and all the stuff that comes with it, but once you get your Santa suit, do you get to keep it at the end or do you have to give it back as in just hire it? As I wouldn't mind wearing it for some home games

cheers

ManCitylegend92 said:
Just a quick question, its £15 for the Santa stroll and all the stuff that comes with it, but once you get your Santa suit, do you get to keep it at the end or do you have to give it back as in just hire it? As I wouldn't mind wearing it to work.

cheers

We did it last year and yes you get to keep it. But don't expect too many wears out of it.

robsta said:
We did it last year and yes you get to keep it. But don't expect too many wears out of it.

ok thanks, it should be a great day with near enough double the amount of supporters than last year ....

I wonder how many will be running it hahaha

ManCitylegend92 said:
robsta said:

ok thanks, it should be a great day with near enough double the amount of supporters than last year ....

I wonder how many will be running it hahaha

There were a few who ran it last time. Not that far if like running. Not me though, I did it a couple of weeks before I had an op on my knee so was just happy to hobble round.

Yep you get to keep it, I did it last year, at max you'd get 4/5 wears out of it. The beard last year was a bit of pain , kept getting it in my mouth, so ended up cutting it and making mouth hole bigger.

The ladies team are at home that day too, why not pop along to watch them, playing great football. Only costs a couple of quid. Athletics ground next to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.