Santa

He was great when he came on tonight, should of done better with the chance but then so should of the messiah.

He's wearing the 'haunted' look of an injury prone striker who's trying to live up to his early Premiership hype ....... and the more he's trying , the more he's struggling.

Unless things improve with him next Summer could be his final one here.

Think he's been decent in most games he's played in this season. Was one of the better players in what was admittedly a dire performance against Brum, looked excellent against Sunderland and was close to MOTM for me in that one. He always gets in good scoring positions and we never seem to find him. Tonight he was unlucky but he got in the position again and shot with his weak foot, Sorenson did well and RSC should have done better but until he gets a run in the team he'll never be effective. He's essentially been out, without a good run in a team, for 1 year plus getting on for 2 years come the summer. His match fitness is never going to get back without playing a few consecutive games. he's our best target man that's for sure and one of the best in the league. We haven't even begun to see what he can do, I fear we may never.

black mamba said:
He's wearing the 'haunted' look of an injury prone striker who's trying to live up to his early Premiership hype ....... and the more he's trying , the more he's struggling.

Unless things improve with him next Summer could be his final one here.
The issue will be getting rid of him, I kind of think he might be winning the Danny Mills Memorial Trophy for the rest of his contract.

All this money and the biggest threat we've got on the bench is Roque Santa Cruz - you're just hoping he might surprise us all and come back to his Blackburn best at some point but it's never gonna happen - he's past his sell by date.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Think he's been decent in most games he's played in this season. Was one of the better players in what was admittedly a dire performance against Brum, looked excellent against Sunderland and was close to MOTM for me in that one. He always gets in good scoring positions and we never seem to find him. Tonight he was unlucky but he got in the position again and shot with his weak foot, Sorenson did well and RSC should have done better but until he gets a run in the team he'll never be effective. He's essentially been out, without a good run in a team, for 1 year plus getting on for 2 years come the summer. His match fitness is never going to get back without playing a few consecutive games. he's our best target man that's for sure and one of the best in the league. We haven't even begun to see what he can do, I fear we may never.

Spot on but then again everyone thinks footballers are robots and things such as confidence, run in the side doesn't matter when you get paid 80k a week.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'll be in the minority here, but I think a fully fit Roque is more useful than a fully fit Ade. Shame about the injuries though, which does make it a waste of money unfortunately.

I absolutely 100% agree with you, i think when he is fit, and in form, he is a real class act, and he has good positional sense, unlike ade!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.