Santander live on MCFCTV

Has anyone else paid the £1.99 then looked at the email, the twats have signed me up for a monthy subscription of £3.99 tried to cancel it but it just ignores it or an error message comes up, just emailed them told them to cancel it

Ok, on mcfctv i clicked on the link for the game and it came up with a drm - premiumtv box asking me to enter my username and password. I did and it says my account doesn't allow me access to this content. I don't get it. Anybody got any ideas or having similar problems?

ono said:
Ok, on mcfctv i clicked on the link for the game and it came up with a drm - premiumtv box asking me to enter my username and password. I did and it says my account doesn't allow me access to this content. I don't get it. Anybody got any ideas or having similar problems?
I just tried it and it came up with streaming. Obviously too early to get it yet but seemed ok.

phil58 said:
ono said:
I just tried it and it came up with streaming. Obviously too early to get it yet but seemed ok.
I know whats up now. I changed banks so it automatically cancelled, altho i could still log in etc..

Thing is i don't have a clue how to enter new bank details. Does anybody know how?

It's saying 'Hello Jonny' yet it's asking me to log in. When i log in, it just brings me onto the same page where it tells me to log in (again) or subscribe. I can't see no 'enter new details' section. Can anybody help? Cheers.

free hd links here >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97515" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 11&t=97515</a>

Yeah I read the bit where it said about monthly subscription. And booooo to no debit cards.

svennis pennis said:
Can someone tell me how to get this running on a mac?

For future reference, for those who can't wrestle their wife's PC laptop off them. if your mac is reasonably quick and running on Intel, you can run windows and use sopcast or any of the p2p soccer streams, mcfctv etc without a problem, and run both mac and windows side by side. I use Parallels myself along with XP Pro. Paralles is a woman to get up and running these days tbh. I'm told VMWare Fusion is less hassle, or you could just re-boot using a Bootcamp partition with windows installed on it.

Works for me anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.