santos president

azatheblue

Saying Robinho will leave if manchester city fail to bring in more star players. i think he shud keep his mouth shut and stop trying to unsettle the club and our players. stay out of our business .

azatheblue said:
Saying Robinho will leave if manchester city fail to bring in more star players. i think he shud keep his mouth shut and stop trying to unsettle the club and our players. stay out of our business .

Exactly, plus Santos couldnt even afford a quarter of his wages let alone the transfer fee

Pointless of him to come out and say he wants him because let's be honest, Santos can't even afford 5mil for a player, let alone the 40mil we'd want and Robinhos wages.

Leyton Orients chairman may as well come out and say he wants him as well.

He will leave unless we match his ambition.But the key points here is that we are going to match his ambition

Pointless?, because he can't afford Robinho?, granted. But what's his motivation for continuing to bleat on about Robinho? Perhaps he is a mouthpiece for others?

its pissing me off why does he keep coming out like he did a week or two ago and just splurting shite out of that mouth of his. wed ask for at least 35 mil for robinho and his wages are what 140+. no chance of him leavin anyway he seems like hes happy and he knows were headin in the right direction . he wants to be part of sumthing like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.