Santos v barca (neymar v messi)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
NDJ said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Elano on, que the usual "I wonder what he'll be like in the current team" bollocks.
hahaha.he would be good tho, even Micah has said silva is still the only player close to him passing wise and that he was to good for the team he was in.

you have to chuckle
it was on the OS mate

It's all about options, hes still one of the best players I've seen play for city in my life time

NDJ said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
NDJ said:
hahaha.he would be good tho, even Micah has said silva is still the only player close to him passing wise and that he was to good for the team he was in.

you have to chuckle
it was on the OS mate

Mate i wouldn't care if it was stated by Joe mercer, brian clough and slue alex, micah is talking through his arse, thats indeed if he did say that.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 pm --<br /><br />
NDJ said:
It's all about options, hes still one of the best players I've seen play for city in my life time

thats the point m8 -

NDJ said:

FML

So fucking great he is that after going to the european power house of Shaktar Donetsk he joined a mid table team in the PL where he decided to turn up between August and October and March to May. After being released by City once we started buying better players he was snapped up by Galatasaray to play in the fantastic Turkish League before being deemed not needed by them and sold back to Santos.
So good he is that he has failed to make a decent enough impact at any of the 3 European teams he has been at

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NDJ said:

FML

So fucking great he is that after going to the european power house of Shaktar Donetsk he joined a mid table team in the PL where he decided to turn up between August and October and March to May. After being released by City once we started buying better players he was snapped up by Galatasaray to play in the fantastic Turkish League before being deemed not needed by them and sold back to Santos.
So good he is that he has failed to make a decent enough impact at any of the 3 European teams he has been at
haha,I was never biggin him up to be one of the worlds best players or something like some brazil legends have in the past, we've had some shit times and after watching stuart pearces side for more than a year,it was a joy to watch someone of elanos quality play for city.

Agreed, people do take whats happening too much for granted, admittedly we saw some pretty inconsistent performances when Erikkson was Manager, however it was mind boggling at he time,
when that team played well. Particularly in view of some of the shit I watched since possibly 1981.

There was a feeling we were only a couple of signings away from Top four, if they had all gelled.

I still say the day Robinho signed was the most exciting signing since Rodney Marsh, and I am old enough to remember them both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.