Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

I agree with you but is this considered an illness? Can you really prevent people thinking this way?
I never said it was an illness I said it was what was probably going on in his mind. An obssesion to rape and kill. You cannot prevent people thinking this way until after they have exposed themselves and they are caught for some depraved act.
Prevention? Locking them up for the rest of their lives or castration maybe as all these types of crime have a sexual motive.

If a defence barrister wrote to a police officer asking him to confirm that the murderer acted bravely in a pub fight for which he was commended they would have little choice but to agree.
@gordondaviesmoustache please correct me if I am wrong.
That is a totally different slant on how you are trying to portray it
They're not obliged to answer, though. Plus the barrister wouldn’t write to anyone, unless he’s authored to litigate and got a huge pair of bollocks.

Like all the best barristers...

Yep confirmed it. If the parole board were as you describe then there would be a lot more convicted murderers in the news for killing again. Fortunately there isn't.

We incarcerate more people per 100,000 of the population than any other country in Western Europe but people like you still moan on that we have a weak justice system. Despite the fact that the sentence handed down today is a full life tariff, which I fully support.

Get a grip man, the way you see the world isn't in touch with reality.
The wider point here though is that people who commit serious crimes usually graduate to them from lesser crimes. How many times do you read about a murderer who has previous convictions for abh gbh etc etc

If we got hold of these cunts earlier, gave them punitive sentences and made prison less of a cakewalk the streets would be safer. The only key point really is to keep them all in jail as long as possible - once a **** always a **** in my experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.