Sarah Jessica Parker.....

Grim.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but her resemblance to Carlos Puyol is uncanny, frightening in fact.

Twins separated at birth possibly?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
pauldominic said:
Its called adolescence.

Trust me I've had enough in the last 12 years to last a lifetime.

Not sure what you mean mate, she's 46?

My peculiar sense of humour again ok.

They all went through a period where sex and the city were adored and my youngest even wanted to buy her perfume.

Fortunately moved over to coco madamoiselle.

They didn't seem to understand that parents were adolescents and their age at one time.

As a 46yo I think she ageing very well.

She's not as bad as made out. For a woman in her 40's, she looks good for her age. I would definitely, without question.

Unknown_Genius said:
She's not as bad as made out. For a woman in her 40's, she looks good for her age. I would definitely, without question.

Tell her on her webpage mate, you might have a chance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/</a>

MCFC BOB said:
Yeah, I've never understood the fascination with her. If she wasn't a star then she wouldn't be considered 'gorgeous' at all, but I guess that's the same with a lot of celebrities; both male and female.

If we used this particular thread as a straw poll, we could safely say there isn't a fascination with her. Unless that fascination was her resemblance to Shergar.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
Yeah, I've never understood the fascination with her. If she wasn't a star then she wouldn't be considered 'gorgeous' at all, but I guess that's the same with a lot of celebrities; both male and female.

If we used this particular thread as a straw poll, we could safely say there isn't a fascination with her. Unless that fascination was her resemblance to Shergar.
Well, every woman I know almost, thinks she's 'beautiful'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.