Sat Nav Wembley gags...

mike o

Been sent 3/4 bad jokes about City players needing a Sat Nav and to get to Wembley now Tevez is out.

Would be funny if we didn't have;

7 Regular England internationals
7 FA Cup winners medals between squad members
2 plays who been runners up at FA Cup finals at Wembley

I really hope this is the rag mindset at the weekend.

Just banter mate the best one I've heard is:

Manchester City wanted to use the original coach from there last trip to Wembley. Unfortunatley the horses are dead. PMSL

failsworthblueboy said:

Manchester City wanted to use the original coach from there last trip to Wembley. Unfortunatley the horses are dead. PMSL

LOL indeed.

failsworthblueboy said:

I'm all for banter, been a cracking week for it

I pointed out the above to a mate and he said bollocks, had to list them all!

The fact that 4 of the cup winning medals were Vieira and two Toures took the shine off my 7 medal boast haha

I've only been sent these from reds who aren't going and despite numerous opportunites have beverages been to wembley.

Now that's funny<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am --<br /><br />Beverages?......Fucking predictive text

mike o said:
Been sent 3/4 bad jokes about City players needing a Sat Nav and to get to Wembley now Tevez is out.

Would be funny if we didn't have;

7 Regular England internationals
7 FA Cup winners medals between squad members
2 plays who been runners up at FA Cup finals at Wembley

I really hope this is the rag mindset at the weekend.

Why would the players need one, they don't drive down theirselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.