Saturday Kick Offs.

bluedan

The Norwich game will be our last Saturday kick off, Home and Away, till FEBRUARY (excluding possible fa cup dates)

Make the most of this Saturday Blues. 9 weeks till the next :(

Question: Will this be our longest ever spell without a League game on a Saturday during a campaign

bluedan said:
The Norwich game will be our last Saturday kick off, Home and Away, till FEBRUARY (excluding possible fa cup dates)

Make the most of this Saturday Blues. 9 weeks till the next :(

Question: Will this be our longest ever spell without a League game on a Saturday during a campaign

We had alot of Sundays last year because of Europa. And if we are back in Europa it might stretch into May. Since I think sky schedules through April during next window of tv matches if we fall into Thursday day matches,

Not a big deal, Saturday games arent a regular thing for any of the top teams and haven't been for us for the last few years. It's modern day football, things change, move with the times.

jay_mcfc said:
Wait until we're in the UEFA Cup
Doesn't exist any more!

;-)

Actually, saturday kick offs are the only games I can realistically travel over to due to work commitments so it isn't good news for me. Might try to get over for the Liverpool game as it's during our Christmas/new year break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.