Saturdays games

Ntini77 said:
Important we go on a strong run now, which I believe we can once Mario returns............

You have to admit he's crazy though, and can easily get sent off in the next match again. We could be quite inconsistent if Mario doesn't learn to calm down and behave like a grown up.

Must win tomorrow. 3 points and it puts us in an excellent position to ram some of the criticism down peoples throats.

This league is well fooked up - fookin inbreds top 4 fook me - you just know what will happen tomorrow don´t you! What a chance we have with our squad - can we rise to the occasion plz ffs!

LoveCity said:
Stoke battered West Brom 3-0 away, have to admit Pulis has turned them into a better team than last season. Feel we will really struggle in both games against them. :/

That's the spirit.

mike channon´s windmill said:
This league is well fooked up - fookin inbreds top 4 fook me - you just know what will happen tomorrow don´t you! What a chance we have with our squad - can we rise to the occasion plz ffs!

I sense a possible trashing tomorrow. It could be 5-0 for us, with Tevez and Silva firing on all cylinders!

johnny on the spot said:
While I'm not an habitual moaner, I'll say now that if our players can't get up for tomorrow they can fuck off.

habitual is one of the few exceptions for a word beginning with whereby "a" rather "an" is a suitable pro-noun.

"just saying"

No excuses tomorrow, pretty much a fully fit squad, let's go out & batter Fulham, also be nice to give the media nothing to write about on the monday, lose & it'll be loads of pro Hughes & lickel Bolton above us stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.