Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

blue b4 the moon said:
Fat Sam on SSN has just given a teamtalk to the rag players who he called for under performing.

I suggest being bent but I'm willing to ignore these thoughts for the greater good.

#SOD

BFS is in a quandary. As a committed footsoldier of #SOD he is clearly doing his bit but the poor guy has a conflict of interest because in the event that Wee Davey does get axed by the wonderful Glazers, Sam is most likely to top their shortlist of replacements.

1961_vintage said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Fat Sam on SSN has just given a teamtalk to the rag players who he called for under performing.

I suggest being bent but I'm willing to ignore these thoughts for the greater good.

#SOD

BFS is in a quandary. As a committed footsoldier of #SOD he is clearly doing his bit but the poor guy has a conflict of interest because in the event that Wee Davey does get axed by the wonderful Glazers, Sam is most likely to top their shortlist of replacements.
I like that!

I see the sun are backing #SOD to the max with the mea culpa moyes interview.

blue underpants said:
1961_vintage said:
blue b4 the moon said:

#SOD

I like that!

I doubt the Glazers would pay BFS the kind of dough he is on at Wet Spam so as alluring as it would be to see Jonny Evans lumping it up to Andy Carroll in a rag shirt ( cost to the rags £40M ha ha ) who would be knocking it down for a rag shirted Kevin Nolan ( in his mid 40's ) - just ain't gonna happen ha ha ha

Balti said:
Vienna_70 said:
MCC said:
I fear that Pep is not a #sod activist. In fact quite the opposite. He wants to humiliate wee davey and his shit club. For once I am willing to turn a blind eye.

To be honest, I think we have achieved our aims for this season. I can't see Wee Davey being sacked before the Summer.

As others have said, he's in a no-lose situation against Bayern and it's too close to the end of the season for the rags to bring in another man.

Hopefully, he'll be given this phantom '£200 million warchest' and bring in some right donkeys.

Additionally, #SOD will have to be suspended for at least 24 hours next week.

true

#fuckdavefornow

Being linked with a 'Superbid' for Seamus Coleman today.....

Well done Dave

SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.