Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moyes - Could Get Sacked Tonight??

Nah they wont sack him purely down to the song and dance they made about giving him a huge 6 year deal. Look like idiots now if they sack him less than a year into it.
Anyhow they will win tonight. Arsenal are mentally weak when it comes to playing Utd and Utd dick them time and time again.

malg said:
It it happened, which it won't, the PissCan would come in until the end of the season, then Mourinho would take over. Therefore, I hope they stuff Arsenal tonight.

I'd love to spend 5 minutes in this kid's head.

Even if he does the damage is already done. Sacking him won't turn shit players good.

There's not the remotest chance of Gollum going anywhere and slur alec will have no appetite for a return to the trench warfare which will be needed to correct the mess at the theatre of shite it would be an admission of making a shit decision to bring Davey in in the first place and nobody wants that on their CV especially a vain,self impressed prick like Ferguson.

TrueBlue1705 said:
This is from a few days ago:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/0...-sir-alex-ferguson-as-short-term-replacement/

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:07 pm --

Makes sense - As soon as Fergie is reinstated confidence will go up and share price as well ..

FFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- wow, wouldn't this be a story if true?

ehehehe

(even my best evil laugh isn't good enough for this)

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm --

RandomJ said:
Even if he does the damage is already done. Sacking him won't turn shit players good.

it would be even more amusing to see what happened after this played out... I would LOVE to see this unfold, PLEASE let it be true!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mc_red23 said:
Sacking Moyes and bringing Ferguson back really make them look even more of a complete and utter joke.
That would be a Herculean achievement.

indeed

(more chuckles)

RandomJ said:
That will be the same "shit players" that pissed the league last season?
The piss can would have the refs, media and FA in his pocket again. The real question is whether he could re-assemble the backroom staff that was doing much of the coaching as he began to lose his marbles.
As for the comment about the share price: I think it would go up if he returned, but that won't help on the pitch this season. There has to be a concerted effort to remind people who made the mistake of choosing the Chosen One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.