Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

All you bitter Berties don't understand how good a manager Moyes is!

article-0-156BE400000005DC-243_468x373.jpg

When was the last time Pelegreentea won a manager of the month award?

I'd just like to go on record as saying that although I'm 100% #SOD, Sam Alardayce has my full support as the next rag manager. It's a shame Alan Ball is pushing up daisies or I would be hoping for his appointment as the next ringmaster at the theater of wankers.

Helmet Cole said:
I'd just like to go on record as saying that although I'm 100% #SOD, Sam Alardayce has my full support as the next rag manager. It's a shame Alan Ball is pushing up daisies or I would be hoping for his appointment as the next ringmaster at the theater of wankers.
You shouldn't let a mere technical detail like that get in the way of Ball being the best man for the job, HC.

Well if the GPC can get away with not doing BBC interviews the appointment of a deceased manager may not be out of the question......

As they said on Green mile - Stand aside ! dead man , dead man wowkin , dead man. I'm afraid the giggling Glazer Louisiana swamp dwellers ain't a gigglin no more and are for giving Gollum a gruesome "wrong turn" exit ! share prices are tumbling, revenues set to tumble, minimum 300m rebuild required I fear they might just decide to move davey on to try and stop the slide, the odds on him going have collapsed and I feel we are only a few days from the bookies suspending bets on his sacking it looks that certain --------------- damn ! i was enjoying it too !

While we are on about films this campaign seems to be like Mission Impossible. Der dum dum, dum de dum you get the gist. :-)

We need a media campaign to force GPC to reaffirm his commitment to Gollum.
We need to start posting in the MUEN etc about his silence.
We have to get GPC to repeat his "stand by your man"/farewell speech. Quotes in newspapers like there were a month ago were OK but now we need him to say it on the TV or radio. That would be worth a good half a season, even at this stage.

blueish swede said:
We need a media campaign to force GPC to reaffirm his commitment to Gollum.
We need to start posting in the MUEN etc about his silence.
We have to get GPC to repeat his "stand by your man"/farewell speech. Quotes in newspapers like there were a month ago were OK but now we need him to say it on the TV or radio. That would be worth a good half a season, even at this stage.

If only we had more supporters like you mate. There's plenty on here like to have a laugh at #SOD, but precious few who actually do anything to help extend dave's time at the theatre of cock-ends. I've even registered on their shitty forums to vote for keeping him as the chosen one, but there are too many so called blues who have yet to do anything practical to ensure Dave stays on #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.