Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

Dribble said:
I bumped into a rag I know this morning on the way to work. Before I'd even said hello, he was on about the Olympiacos match saying how shit it was and Moyes had to go. Now my hatred for ManUre runs so deep I can't even bare to watch them on the TV unless we're playing them so I couldn't comment directly on the match but I reminded him that GPC needed time and that it would all be 'Ok' in the end.

He just looked at me and said 'Fuck off you ****! All you Blues want him to stay because he's fucking shit!!!' I said (with a straight face) 'No I'm being serious, you have to give your manager time to develop'. He replied ' Fuck off! If your manager wins fuck all this season, you'll sack him! Look at Mancini and all the others before him, you sacked them all after a couple of seasons', to which I said 'And that's the reason why Pellgrini will be given time to see his plans through to fruition'. :-)

He looked at me again and said, 'TBF, you're the best of the lot, at least you managed to keep a straight face whilst supporting Moyes'!! And herein lies the problem folks. When faced with a hurting Rag you need to keep a straight face!! I practiced for hours to get it right otherwise we'll just give the game away.

We can't afford to lose Wee Davey!!! We're almost there; one season without Champions League money and they're fucked!!! So come on straight faces please ladies and gents!!! :-|

( :-) )

[bigimg]http://www.thereddevil.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/David-Moyes-1878429.jpg[/bigimg]
Well, if our campaign ultimately fails, Davey will have no problems obtaining a modelling contract.

Come on guys, a bit of common sense please! An image such as this hardly helps the #SOD cause does it?

[bigimg]http://www.thereddevil.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/David-Moyes-1878429.jpg[/bigimg][/quote]

the fact is they are playing alright. I dont even know what going on. I dont want to know i just want it to carry on lol

As Sky News online says "Big clubs don't panic".
And they are a big club in the process of building a new dynasty under Moyes. It may take some years but that is the United way, building success organically through earned money.
SOD.

Fellow agents.
The campaign has took another positive step this week with the Guardian and Independent throwing there weight behind the Save our Davey campaign.
We must now allow him the time in summer to let him attempt to spunk 1-200million on players who are simply not interested in CL football and just want to play for Davey and for the history of Manchester United and who are willing to put their careers on hold whilst they roll up at United to help our Davey.
So when they sign Shaw,Reus, Ghundain, Managala, Kroos you must not worry as these players are all going to dig in and fight for the cause of wee Davey boy.
Has anybody managed to get hold of that united legend Dwight Yorke to get him to put his weight behind the campaign,or what about Cantona,Schmeichel etc.
Funny how these united legends aren't on board yet and the Sky PR machine haven't been rolling them out to help with the campaign.
Big John Hartson can go fuck himself saying Moyes hasn't got what it takes to manage United..John,you clearly have not seen what wee Davey has done at Everton.He isn't the chosen one for nothing mate.
#SOD

Someone told me today that they are getting Sneijder in the summer. I'm sure he'll shoot them to the top next year.

(snigger)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fellow agents.
The campaign has took another positive step this week with the Guardian and Independent throwing there weight behind the Save our Davey campaign.
We must now allow him the time in summer to let him attempt to spunk 1-200million on players who are simply not interested in CL football and just want to play for Davey and for the history of Manchester United and who are willing to put their careers on hold whilst they roll up at United to help our Davey.
So when they sign Shaw, Reus, Ghundain, Managala, Kroos you must not worry as these players are all going to dig in and fight for the cause of wee Davey boy.
Has anybody managed to get hold of that united legend Dwight Yorke to get him to put his weight behind the campaign,or what about Cantona, Schmeichel etc.
Funny how these united legends aren't on board yet and the Sky PR machine haven't been rolling them out to help with the campaign.
Big John Hartson can go fuck himself saying Moyes hasn't got what it takes to manage United..John,you clearly have not seen what wee Davey has done at Everton.He isn't the chosen one for nothing mate.
#SOD
I feel disgusted that it's only the Blues of Manchester who are standing up for Wee Davey. Where's the 'vote of confidence' from the corridors of power over at Old Toilet?

Where's Robson, David May, Beckham, Mick Hucknall or Eammon Holmes when you need them?

Fellow Agents, it looks like its going to be left to us to fight the Wee Davey fight!! #spiritofrobroy

#SOD

BigJoe#1 said:
Come on guys, a bit of common sense please! An image such as this hardly helps the #SOD cause does it?

[bigimg]http://www.thereddevil.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/David-Moyes-1878429.jpg[/bigimg]
[/quote]

Fuckin ell, if he's not a virgin I'll go to the foot of our stairs...! What a munter, fuck all's changed though.. he he !!

Dribble said:
I bumped into a rag I know this morning on the way to work. Before I'd even said hello, he was on about the Olympiacos match saying how shit it was and Moyes had to go. Now my hatred for ManUre runs so deep I can't even bare to watch them on the TV unless we're playing them so I couldn't comment directly on the match but I reminded him that GPC needed time and that it would all be 'Ok' in the end.

He just looked at me and said 'Fuck off you ****! All you Blues want him to stay because he's fucking shit!!!' I said (with a straight face) 'No I'm being serious, you have to give your manager time to develop'. He replied ' Fuck off! If your manager wins fuck all this season, you'll sack him! Look at Mancini and all the others before him, you sacked them all after a couple of seasons', to which I said 'And that's the reason why Pellgrini will be given time to see his plans through to fruition'. :-)

He looked at me again and said, 'TBF, you're the best of the lot, at least you managed to keep a straight face whilst supporting Moyes'!! And herein lies the problem folks. When faced with a hurting Rag you need to keep a straight face!! I practiced for hours to get it right otherwise we'll just give the game away.

We can't afford to lose Wee Davey!!! We're almost there; one season without Champions League money and they're fucked!!! So come on straight faces please ladies and gents!!! :-|

( :-) )

You ask us to keep a straight in one breath and then post that picture....you'll have to make your mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.