Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

damn ! reading on twitter (i know i know) .....that the NYSE has been told that Moyes has been sacked !

All I know is it was promised he will get 6 years....I demand at least 3 !!

Betting suspended on getting the sack.

Twitter going crazy.

Please no..

obi-wan-chose-one.jpg

Just heard the news from my brother; works in media, got a text message from one of his 'sources'. Is usually right but nothing confirmed yet, and he said that none of his other sources have been able to confirm, at the moment it's most just Twitter talk.

Yesterday was a dark day for the Campaign... :(

But like Baddiel & Skinner, we still believe! #SOD

KippaxCitizen said:
The last thing we want is this fucker getting sacked!

Imagine if Klopp decides that he's taken Doetmund as far as he can and he fancies the United job...

Please don't sack Moyes!

This, this and fucking this!!!

Honestly think the players threw the match last night - no effort from any of them.

blueinmadrid said:
KippaxCitizen said:
The last thing we want is this fucker getting sacked!

Imagine if Klopp decides that he's taken Doetmund as far as he can and he fancies the United job...

Please don't sack Moyes!

This, this and fucking this!!!

Honestly think the players threw the match last night - no effort from any of them.
Imagine what Pellegrini would do to Klopp with a superior or even level squad of players, anyone watch the Malaga v Dortmund Quarter final last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.