"Save Our Louis"

He's definitely a northerner. Flat cap and every fink . Fucking Whopper!
That's a Chorlton accent if ever I heard one.

You know, we're missing a trick here. A load of us ought to go down to the swamp at the end of a game and hang around the filming crew, so we get interviewed and can make the case for giving the Turtle loads more time.

You know, we're missing a trick here. A load of us ought to go down to the swamp at the end of a game and hang around the filming crew, so we get interviewed and can make the case for giving the Turtle loads more time.
Make sure you avoid the terms 'rag', 'old toilet', 'GPC', 'granny shagger', 'ticket tout', 'family man', 'rat face', 'ginger pig', 'camel gob', 'A&E' and 'our manager' in order to maintain your cover.

Now this is the type of enthusiasm and gusto that the Save Our Louis movement needs. Do you think it would be stealthy enough If I knock a few of my teeth out and don my neighbours signed Poborsky kit including astroturf trainers?

Now this is the type of enthusiasm and gusto that the Save Our Louis movement needs. Do you think it would be stealthy enough If I knock a few of my teeth out and don my neighbours signed Poborsky kit including astroturf trainers?

I dont think I'm good enough at an Irish accent to pass muster

Bollocks. He's as Northern as Peter Mandleson.

Ayup me duck! Or errrrr?..... Howay the lads! or whatever the appropriate colloquialism is.

northern-miliband.jpg

This bloke even dares to compare Utd unfavourably with us....

Seems Louis is losing it with the folks back home....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.