Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, well spotted. The Save Our Peg campaign receives a welcome boost.
I think that if Bournemouth lose 1 nil they will have exactly the same record as the filth and should be above them alphabetically.
Any 1 goal loss higher than 1 nil and they should be above them on goals scored.
If they lose by 2 goals or more then they go below the filth.
I think that's right.
Makes tomorrow's game interesting.

Getting seriously worried now people more effort needed to keep the twat in his job.
Agreed. People mocked when this campaign started; it's now hitting home what the implications of "The Special One"™ getting the bullet might be The fuckers might actually get someone in who knows what they're doing. Hats off to our fans at the game yesterday for the pro Mourinho chants. Nice work lads and lasses.

I'm delighted to hear that, apparently, a rousing song in support of the special one went around the stadium today. That warms the cockles of my heart, that does. And to think; some of the less intelligent on here still want to see our quiet neighbours lose every game.

*shakes head*

Don’t start that fucking shit again, J.

I remember you wanting the rags to win the FA Cup, so that TT would keep his job.

I could never want that lot to win a game. I don’t even want them to win a throw-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.