Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

I know I'm an old cynic but I am becoming even more skeptical about what is going on at the swamp.

The owners keep their accounts shrouded in secrecy in the Cayman Islands, I believe? They are not open to scrutiny and no questions are to be asked. Why? I can only assume it's because they have something to hide because I cannot think of any other reason as to why they would do this. I know nothing about high finance so I'm open to correction here, but shouldn't questions be asked about the way the Glazers are doing business and what impact it has (if any) on the Premier league?
The debt they have accrued since taking over is stunning, absolutely breathtakingly stunning - and yet the media never mention it. They have the single most expensive squad of players that have ever existed in the English leagues, but the ultra-expensive millionaire 'superstars' are playing hoof-ball and the club is in the lower echelons of the table, but still the media never mention it. Surely not ALL journalists in this country are such fervent rag fans they will abandon their morals and integrity if the club tells them to?

Nope. I have never heard of any other football club in this country being given such preferential treatment on and off the field, and there has to be a reason why they are seemingly shielded from criticism by Sky/BBC/ITV etc.

I'd like to know what hold the rags have over our media, I really would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.