Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

I have an idea !

Celebrity Manchester United Manager !

Because no reputable football manager wants to seen anywhere near The Chamber of Nightmares , a well-known celebrity takes charge of Manchester United team training and selection , as interim manager.

Win - and you get another month.
Draw - you get another week.
Loose -next contestant , please

Suggestions , please for a list of potential contestants ?

Mine - Boris Johnson, Prince Harry, Hannibal Lecter, Gordon Ramsay . . .
Rory Mcilroy (golf not so hot currently), Rod Stewart (given up croaking), Jade Jones (Olympic failure), Mick Hucknell (ugly bugger), Olly Murs (cockney) etc etc.

I’ve had a bet on Dyche to be the first manager sacked. Unfortunately ten Bob has done such an awful job at the rags he is likely to fuck my bet. Oh well I will have to lump on waistcoat to get the job and get my money back. Every cloud….

Nope. Born and bred in England. Don’t support Scotland at all. How many times has he pulled them out of the dire - same with Scotland. If McTominay can do that with two shit teams - give him twelve months under Pep and he would be a great squad player
Erm.... no he wouldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.