savic watch

binitd

well i think he desolves a new topic here

i dont think any city fans would have guessed savic will start the game against villareal(such an important game).i was socked when i saw the team sheet first.
well he has some positional error at the start of the game.but he grew on as the game progressed.had a pretty good game.
hope he and lescott will start against qpr.
it seems he will be more and more involved now onwwards

It was an easy night for Savic but he does look a great prospect and ready for the Prem.

Great touch, good pace and kept it simple.

Its really nice to see him step up when called upon. Didnt know much about him before he signed and this is the first real test for him at city. Passed with flying colours i would say..

I like the look of him, seems to be good on the ball and loves a tackle. Has Chumps league experience and quite a few caps for his country, I think he will be replacing Lescott in the future (even though JC has had a great start to the season).

Be interesting to see Savic at the weekend against QPR as I think they will be 100 mph and try to get in our faces.

For a 20 year old, he certainly knows what he is doing. He is deceptively strong (looks weaker than what he is) and can leap like a salmon like he did against Zigic. But yesterday, he was very assured on the ball. Good passing and looked for the easier pass. Possesses good speed and a good tackle. So now, we need to blood him in and I'm sure he will be a fantastic signing for us.

shikariblue said:
For a 20 year old, he certainly knows what he is doing. He is deceptively strong (looks weaker than what he is) and can leap like a salmon like he did against Zigic. But yesterday, he was very assured on the ball. Good passing and looked for the easier pass. Possesses good speed and a good tackle. So now, we need to blood him in and I'm sure he will be a fantastic signing for us.

i agree. He has very good composure on the ball, and he never looked flustered when pressured by the opposition. He always made the right decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.